By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a entire remedy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption info got with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques seize the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Surroundings the speed for growth and innovation . . . "[Provides] a wealth of data on frontier photochemistry . . . may well simply function a definitive resource of heritage info for destiny researchers. "—Journal of the yankee Chemical Society "The total caliber of the sequence and the timeliness of decisions and authors warrants continuation of the sequence by means of any library wishing to keep up a primary reference sequence to the literature.
This quantity analyzes and summarizes fresh advancements in numerous key interfacial electrochemical structures within the components of gasoline cellphone electrocatatalysis, electrosynthesis and electrodeposition. The six Chapters are written by means of the world over well-known specialists in those parts and deal with either basic and sensible facets of a number of current or rising key electrochemical applied sciences.
Superhydrophobic surfaces (water touch angles greater than 150Âº) can in simple terms be accomplished by means of a mix of hydrophobicity (low floor power fabrics) with applicable floor texture. In nature you'll discover an array of extraordinary and chic examples of superhydrophobic surfaces. for instance, on a lotus leaf rain drops jump off after impression, then completely roll off the lotus leaf and drag alongside any dust debris, with out leaving residues.
Growth in floor and Membrane technological know-how, quantity 6 covers the advancements within the research of floor and membrane technology. The booklet discusses the development in floor and membrane technological know-how; the cast country chemistry of the silver halide floor; and the experimental and theoretical points of the double layer on the mercury-solution interface.
- Clay Swelling and Colloid Stability
- Nano Plating - Microstructure Formation Theory of Plated Films and a Database of Plated Films
- Reaction Kinetics: Reactions in Solution
- Electrocatalysis: Theoretical Foundations and Model Experiments: 14 (Advances in Electrochemical Sciences and Engineering)
- Liquid-State Physical Chemistry: Fundamentals, Modeling, and Applications
- Reaction Heats and Bond Strengths: Based on a Series of Lectures Given to Postgraduate Students at the University of Keele, 1960
Extra info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications
Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications by Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing