By H. Eugene Stanley,Pablo Debenedetti
The Advances in Chemical Physics series—the innovative of analysis in chemical physics
The Advances in Chemical Physics sequence offers the chemical physics and actual chemistry fields with a discussion board for severe, authoritative reviews of advances in each region of the self-discipline. full of state-of-the-art study mentioned in a cohesive demeanour no longer chanced on in other places within the literature, every one quantity of the Advances in Chemical Physics sequence offers contributions from across the world well known chemists and serves because the excellent complement to any complex graduate classification dedicated to the research of chemical physics.
This quantity explores:
- Electron Spin Resonance reports of Supercooled Water
- Water-like Anomalies of Core-Softened Fluids: Dependence at the Trajectories in (P, ϱ, T) Space
- Water Proton surroundings: a brand new Water Anomaly at Atomic Scale?
- Polymorphism and Anomalous Melting in Isotropic Fluids
- Computer Simulations of Liquid Silica: Water-Like Thermodynamic and Dynamic Anomalies, and the facts for Polyamorphism
Read Online or Download Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Atmosphere the velocity for growth and innovation . . . "[Provides] a wealth of data on frontier photochemistry . . . may simply function a definitive resource of historical past info for destiny researchers. "—Journal of the yank Chemical Society "The total caliber of the sequence and the timeliness of decisions and authors warrants continuation of the sequence by way of any library wishing to keep up a main reference sequence to the literature.
This quantity analyzes and summarizes fresh advancements in different key interfacial electrochemical platforms within the parts of gas mobilephone electrocatatalysis, electrosynthesis and electrodeposition. The six Chapters are written through across the world famous specialists in those parts and handle either primary and functional facets of numerous present or rising key electrochemical applied sciences.
Superhydrophobic surfaces (water touch angles greater than 150Âº) can in basic terms be completed by way of a mixture of hydrophobicity (low floor strength fabrics) with applicable floor texture. In nature you'll find an array of amazing and stylish examples of superhydrophobic surfaces. for instance, on a lotus leaf rain drops leap off after influence, then solely roll off the lotus leaf and drag alongside any dust debris, with no leaving residues.
Growth in floor and Membrane technological know-how, quantity 6 covers the advancements within the learn of floor and membrane technological know-how. The ebook discusses the growth in floor and membrane technological know-how; the forged country chemistry of the silver halide floor; and the experimental and theoretical elements of the double layer on the mercury-solution interface.
- Ions and Ion Pairs and Their Role in Chemical Reactions: Invited Lectures Presented at the Symposium on Ions and Ion Pairs and Their Role in Chemical Reactions, Syracuse, NY, USA, 30 May - 2 June 1978
- Handbook of Detergents, Part B: Environmental Impact: 121 (Surfactant Science)
- Advances in High Temperature Chemistry: Volume 2: v. 2
- Copper and Silver Halates (IUPAC Solubility Data Series)
Additional info for Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism by H. Eugene Stanley,Pablo Debenedetti